When: Second Wednesday of every month 5:30-7:30pm
7667 Tenth Street North
Oakdale, MN 55128
Are you or someone you care about contemplating divorce? The financial, legal and emotional aspects of divorce can be overwhelming. Learn about the process and learn how to make the best decisions for your family.
With help from trained professionals, participants gain understanding of the challenging divorce process. Discover community resources available to help you and talk with others experiencing similar life transitions.
This workshop is for you if:
- You are contemplating divorce.
- You are in the process of getting divorced.
- You’ve already filed for divorce and are overwhelmed by the process.
- You’re not sure what to do next.
In the workshop, you will:
- Explore the legal, financial and emotional aspects of divorce
- Discover resources available to help you
- Talk with others experiencing similar life changes
- Learn from experts who have guided others through divorce
*In Minneapolis, we’re pleased to offer this program on other days of the week besides Saturday! The Second Saturday program was created in 1989 by the non-profit Women’s Institute for Financial Education (WIFE.org), the nation’s longest-running non-profit devoted to female financial literacy. Second Saturday offers non-biased financial, emotional and legal advice from qualified local professionals, providing people with the knowledge, support, resources and trust that they need to survive the divorce process and move forward with confidence toward a new life.