Workshop: Second Tuesday Night 6:00pm – 8:00pm
Are you or someone you care about contemplating divorce?
The financial, legal and emotional aspects of divorce can be overwhelming. Learn about the process and learn how to make the best decisions for your family.
With help from trained professionals, participants gain understanding of the challenging divorce process. Discover community resources available to help you and talk with others experiencing similar life transitions.
This workshop is for you if:
- You are contemplating divorce
- You are in the process of getting divorced.
- You’ve already filed for divorce and are overwhelmed by the process.
- You’re not sure what to do next.
- Explore the legal, financial and emotional aspects of divorce
- Discover resources available to help you
- Talk with others experiencing similar life changes
- Learn from experts who have guided others through divorce
Workshop: 6:00 – 8 pm
Byrne Law Office, LLC
- The divorce process and legal fees
- Protecting yourself legally and financially
- Child custody; child and spousal support
Ellie Family Services
- Dealing with a difficult spouse
- Helping your family cope with the stress of divorce
- Rebuilding self esteem
Presented by Lisa Byrne/UBS Financial Advisor
- Preparing for divorce
- Dividing property
- The tax consequence of divorce
Questions & Answers